- Install CBBE and Bodyslide – make sure you install all Vanilla Armors.
- Open Bodyslide and Select CBBE Body.
- Select any Preset (or not) and adjust the sliders as you wish.
- Click “Group Filter” and check everything.
- Click Batch Build and resolve any conflicts.
How do you build morphs in Bodyslide?
when you batch build in bodyslide make sure the Build Morphs Box is Selected/Checked (literally the box next to Batch Build Button), and then Batch Build again, this then gives you more notches (in other words you will be able to go all the to 100) in race menu CBBE section, i think anyway, not really sure, as i use
How do I make a Bodyslide preset?
[FO4] How to make new Bodyslide presets?
- Open Bodyslide.
- go to outfit studio (bottom right in bodyslide)
- go to Slider (Tool bar at the top)
- Save Preset – This should help save any new presets you make and name them and not overwrite any saved presets.
What does Batch build do BodySlide?
This means every single armor, clothing outfit, etc. must be “Built” with the chosen Preset. This is where Batch Build comes in; the powerhouse behind BodySlide. Build works well enough, but there are hundreds of models, clicking on Build for each one would take forever.
How do I make a batch build?
To build a project in multiple build configurations
- On the menu bar, choose Build > Batch Build.
- In the Build column, select the check boxes for the configurations in which you want to build a project.
- Choose the Build or Rebuild buttons to build the project with the configurations that you specified.
Where do I put BodySlide presets?
BodySlide presets are kept in Tools/BodySlide/SliderPresets. If you deleted it, then it’s gone, and you have to remake it.
Does CBBE affect NPCs?
CBBE bodies not on NPCs.
Does Bodyslide work on NPCS?
Bodyslide cannot alter the facial appearance of an NPC. Once you are happy with all the tweaks you have made, clicking the ‘Build’ button will export your new nif file to replace the game’s default one for the same model.
How do you import a body to Bodyslide?
Absolute Newbie to Bodyslide – Question about Character body Import/Export to Armors
- Create the slider set. Move all the sliders to create the body you want.
- Click “Save As”
- Enter a name for the slider set, and check all the group check boxes.
- Confirm and save.