You can transfer it all via contracts. Set up a trade contract, and “give” all your isk and equipment in exchange for nothing. The Contracts menu button is on the left about midway down. Before you go doing something stupid, realize that items contracted do not magically appear in your hanger in your current station.
- 1 How do you transfer items in EVE Online?
- 2 How do I transfer ISK from one account to another?
- 3 How do I merge accounts in EVE Online?
- 4 How do I gift a ship in EVE Online?
- 5 Can you give items to other players in EVE Online?
- 6 Can I send ISK between characters?
- 7 How do contracts work in EVE?
- 8 How long does a character transfer take EVE Online?
How do you transfer items in EVE Online?
Transferring goods between characters If the characters both have access to the same Upwell structure where the items are held, then a character docked in that station can right-click on the item in inventory, and select “Deliver to.” The items will be instantly transferred to the other character’s Deliveries Hanger.
How do I transfer ISK from one account to another?
- Locate them in the People and Places panel.
- Right click on their name.
- Choose Give Money.
- Fill in the amount and a reason.
- Send it.
How do I merge accounts in EVE Online?
You can not merge accounts. You can transfer a character from one account to the other. Thus, the playtime will be wasted unless you delay said transfer till december.
How do I gift a ship in EVE Online?
Use a contract, or you can deliver the items to them directly in an upwell structure using the right click menu on your items while they’re in your hanger. You can also trade if you’re in the same station. You can even pre-fit the ship and as a whole contract or deliver or direct trade as mentioned above.
Can you give items to other players in EVE Online?
Only the first one to dock in the station will be granted the option to set up a trade. Then you just drag and drop the item or items from the inventory to the trade window. Both parties then click ” accept ” and it will transfer the item into the other inventory.
Can I send ISK between characters?
Just open your ‘people and places’ window and search for your other character’s name, then send him the ISK. OR, setup a contract that is limited to your other character ONLY, that way you can transfer all of your stuff over too.
How do contracts work in EVE?
To create an item exchange contract, right click on the item you intend to contract and select ‘Create Contract’.
- Make sure the contract type is ‘Item exchange’.
- Confirm the items you wish to contract in this window and select ‘Next’.
- The third window allows you to set a price for the item and the contract duration.
How long does a character transfer take EVE Online?
E. All character transfers have a 10 hour waiting period for security reasons. 3. Accounts can only be involved in one character transfer at a time. If either the sending or the receiving account have an ongoing character transfer, other transfer attempts will fail.